Sunday, June 1, 2014

Book Review: Losing My Virginity

Losing My Virginity: How I've Survived, Had Fun, and Made a Fortune Doing Business My WayLosing My Virginity: How I've Survived, Had Fun, and Made a Fortune Doing Business My Way by Richard Branson

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


It's true.  I am a 7-18er. Richard Branson, Nelson Mandela, John Glenn, and I all have the same birthday.  How cool is that?  Branson is an especially attractive figure to me, but not for the dare-devil, high-risk and high-yield lifestyle he's had.  I like him, and enjoyed his book, more because of how honest he is.  He was not born qualified to run a multi-billion dollar conglomerate.  But after running a student newspaper for a while, he was qualified to take on another business too.  Then another, and another and another.  Until he was running a multi-billion dollar conglomerate.  Oh, and having fun along the way.  What's not to like?  Thanks Sir Richard!  We appreciate the time and effort you put into chronicling your journey for us!

Click here for a downloadable two-page summary, written by me.  

Also highly recommended - follow Sir Richard on Facebook and LinkedIn.  He puts out great stuff daily, presumably with help from a wonderful staff.  Plus, his face always makes me smile. 

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment