Sunday, August 17, 2014

Book Review: Leading with Heart

Leading with the Heart: Coach K's Successful Strategies for Basketball, Business, and LifeLeading with the Heart: Coach K's Successful Strategies for Basketball, Business, and Life by Mike Krzyzewski

My rating: 4 of 5 stars


This was a really good one from leader with world-class credentials.  Very few people can ever lay claim to being the best in the world at what they do, but Coach K can.  I found his book to be clear and instructive.  I especially love the way he weaves narrative with teaching.  Each chapter ends with "Coach K's tips" which distill the lessons from the chapter into a few golden nuggets.  Few leaders have ever articulated how they do what they do, decide what they decide.  We owe Coach K a debt of gratitude for taking the time to think it through and commit himself to paper.  Fantastic!

A two-page summary written by me can be downloaded here!


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment